Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Terrific Kid

Guillermo, at the awards ceremony.

The third quarter awards ceremony was held at Guillermo's school today and he was honored with a character award. His certificate says "in recognition of demonstrating a positive attitude, good character and responsible citizenship." Maya and I were in the audience and he was pretty pleased. All the honorees were called to the stage and when they returned to their seats on the gym floor, his classmates gave him high-fives. Tonight we celebrated by going out for sushi, his choice.

Now, he wants me to stick a "I'm Proud of my Terrific Kid" sticker on my car. Hmmm, I'm proud of him, for sure, but I definitely don't want the bumper sticker on my car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll agree to that, no need to put stickers on a nice car

Anonymous said...

We're proud of you Guillermo! You a great kid!
Love you much,
YaYa and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Good job getting the award and choosing sushi! Emma loves it too!