Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Prep

Guillermo and Maya are in undercover prep mode for Mother's Day. For the past week, they've had numerous secret Mother's Day meetings that end with something like this "Mom, how long do you want go for a jog on Mother's Day and are you going to take the car?" I've been hinting that I will need a really BIG celebration because Mother's Day and my birthday are on the same day this year. It seems like they have picked up on the hints.

Today, Guillermo was listening to the radio and came to find me. "Mom, you just missed a Mother's Day commercial. You can get a GPS for Mother's Day. You can do a lot of things with it, like Twitter." "Do you want it?" Maya called from the other room.

I hope the next commercial is from Nordstrom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the next commercial is from Nordstrom too.

Jamie said...

Its Jamie! Just wanted to say that i miss you guys! :) When i saw the pictures, i couldnt help but smile! :) Hope you're all doing well!!!