Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer is winding down. I wish I had written more about here and I'll try to be better about it going forward. But, here are a few pictures that show some of the fun things we did.

We climbed mountains

watched and played A LOT of baseball

built 

and built 

and built some more (this one is Maya's)

visited with Ya Ya and grandpa (2x!)

and spent some time with Big Papa, too!

The kids went to Myrtle Beach and each went to summer camp (Guillermo had baseball and Lego camp while Maya had pottery) and they both swam a lot. Guillermo has great form on freestyle now and even jumped off the high dive. Maya is swimming now, too! 
I went back to work in July, which was a big shakeup for all of us, but we had a wonderful babysitter who took great care of G and Maya. 
And now, the summer is over and both kids are in school and seem to be pretty happy. While I'm glad for the routine, I do miss our fun summer days. 

No comments: