Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Guillermo! You are 8!!

Happy birthday, Guillermo! We love you!

Guillermo turned 8 on Saturday. I still feel a little strange saying that number. 8!

We celebrated the day by taking two of Guillermo's friends to Frankie's for some video game action. Another friend went out for sushi with us and then spent the night. As far as birthdays go, this one was a pretty good from my perspective. I think Guillermo was pretty pleased, too. He opened presents in the morning and then spent the rest of the time before his party putting together another Lego set. Maya was over the moon excited about her brother's birthday and put herself in charge of decorations. She worked nonstop in the morning, alternating between frosting the cake and spreading balloons around the house. I don't think she stopped talking once. She worked so hard she fell asleep the instant she sat down in her car seat to get to the arcade.


I couldn't leave her out. She worked hard to make his day special.


His baseball cake by Maya and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake and I bet he did too.