Monday, July 14, 2008

Hives

I took Maya and Guillermo to the organic blueberry patch today and ended up with hives all over my arms, stomach, back and thighs. I itch and the Benadryl is making me tired and, therefore, crabby. I've never had this reaction to blueberries before but I can't think of what else could have caused it. Luckily, my kids haven't had any reaction. 

Meanwhile, we had a wonderful weekend. We visited family in Atlanta, where most of Will's aunts and uncles and cousins live. It was our first long car ride in awhile and the kids were great. It helped that they were wiped out on the return trip. All of Will's cousins have young children, which means a treasure of new toys for my kids to explore when we visit them. Guillermo even brought home his first real light saber. He is beyond excited about it. 

No comments: