Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I was a baby ...


"When I was a baby, my family hold me," Maya told Sophia. 
The girls, best friends, were sitting on stools at Pat's kitchen counter today at lunchtime. 
"Lemme tell you," Maya said.
Sophia nodded. 
"My mama, my papa, ya ya, grandpa, big papa," Maya said. 
She turned to me.
"Who else hold me when I was a baby?"
Guillermo, I said. 
"Guillermo," she repeated. 
Lita
"Lita"
Jamison
"Jamison"
Melody
"Melody"
Erin
"Erin"
Michelle
"Michelle"
Brad
"Brad"
Pat
"Pat"
Aunt Julie
"Aunt Julie"
Uncle Bill
"Uncle Bill."
"I have an uncle Bill," Sophia piped in. 
"Me too" Maya said. 
And then they ate their lunch.

2 comments:

jeninphx said...

and tia jen, too!! ;)

she is too cute!! hope your sis and familia make it safely tomorrow!!

Michelle said...

I miss holding that sweet girl!