Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Six years ago today, I learned I was pregnant with Guillermo. That was a pretty special day.

Today was even more special. 

I woke up at 9:30 to an empty house. Will kept the kids away until 11 a.m.! When they returned, they gave me cards. Guillermo made his at school. It featured a dumb droid, an assassin droid and General Grievous. Will and Maya also gave me card with a cute picture that Maya drew.  (Yesterday, we planted a gardenia and some flowers in honor of Mother's Day.) After some playtime inside, we went to TCBY for a free cone for me and then to the park, where Guillermo rode on his scooter and Maya rode her trike. For dinner, Fiesta Grill takeout, outside our house. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Nat!!!!
The kids have grown so much since we have seen them. Can't wait to see them again this summer.
Love,
Mom