Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maya's First Day

Before school

Maya had a great first day of preschool and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

We pulled into the parking lot today and she was giddy.

"Am I going to preschool?" she asked.
"Yes," I replied.
"And my teacher will be there?" she asked.
"Yes."
"And she will teach me a lot of things?" she asked.
"Yes, Maya."

The director said Maya was very busy at preschool, moving from activity to activity, and her teacher said she made friends quickly with another girl in her class. She left school with two of her own paintings in her hands and she was so proud to show them off to me.

And on our way to pick up Guillermo from school, she fell asleep in the stroller and took a nap that lasted two hours.

After school, showing off her painting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Maya had a good time at preschool. She is sure to be a teacher pleaser. Can't wait to see 1st day pics.
YaYa

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for her, I knew she would love it. Go Maya!