Friday, September 19, 2008

The Cutest Little Ninja

Ok, ninja isn't the right word, but I'm not sure what you call someone who is studying Taekwondo. 

Guillermo had his first lesson on Thursday and doesn't he look adorable? He was so excited and loved every minute of it, but he told me his favorite part was kicking. We'll take him back for another extra small class and then he'll join the rest of the white belts for practice next week. If he likes it after two weeks, we'll sign him up.

I had to pick him up from preschool early so he could go to his first lesson. When Maya and I went into his classroom, nap time was just ending but Guillermo was still asleep. His teacher patted his back to wake him while I got down on the ground so he could see me. When he woke up and saw me he smiled, grabbed my hand, kissed it and then laid his head on it and closed his eyes again. I think I'll pick him up early from school every day. 



4 comments:

jeninphx said...

i am such a proud tia. he does look so adorable.

Brad said...

Ok, that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid or should we say "tough Ninja".

www.supernanny.com editor said...

We’ve been checking out mom blogs here at the Supernanny website and we’d love to link to yours… if you’re interested, just click on this url to add the Supernanny banner to your blog…

http://www.supernanny.com/Community/Supernanny-needs-you/Banners.aspx