Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day in the Snow





We woke up to snow today! I am not sure how much, but it was enough for sledding and snow ball fights. 

We went sledding first, and Guillermo loved it, but only with me. He went down the hill with Will once and I think they went too fast because Guillermo said he didn't want to go again. I persuaded him to go again, and again, and again. 

We took a break after about 45 minutes and then went out later for a giant snowball fight. Guillermo loved it, Maya not so much. But, what she did like was standing in the snowy forest, underneath the trees in our cul-de-sac while my mother shook the branches and snow fell on her hair. 

We went out one more time later in the day and I pulled Maya and Guillermo around the house on the sled and then we raced around the house. By the end of the day, they were exhausted, which likely explains the meltdown Guillermo threw, which resulted in him losing his Legos and playmobil ship and TV privileges for the week (I am in so much trouble!)

No comments: