Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Guillermo, with his new boxing gloves.


Maya, with her new rain coat. She wore it all morning. 

Merry Christmas. 

I am exhausted, but we had a wonderful day. The kids loved their gifts. Will and Jen spent a good part of the afternoon putting together the Legos Star Wars X-Wing Fighter with Guillermo while Maya played with her new snack shop, cupcakes and cookies (Maya's new pretend food wasn't the most healthy, but she sure loved it!). 

Maya napped in the afternoon and Will, his father and Guillermo went for a hike. Later Will took Maya and Guillermo to the park while I cooked. I made beef and cheese enchiladas, rice, and beans we picked up cheese tamales from Tres Amigos. So good. I'm still full. Must. Get. Sleep. I'll follow up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boxing have seen the benefits on the cardiovascular and toning of the muscles by these boxing Equipment workouts. Kickboxing work out videos are an excellent way to get cardio and muscle building exercises into your daily routine.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Maya finally got some muffins! Glad you had a good holiday.