Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Helicopter Tour



A friend of mine, who is also the mother of Guillermo's best friend, arranged for us to go on a really cool tour yesterday. 

We got to check out the helicopter at UNC Hospital, where my friend, a nurse, works. It was really fun. Guillermo, Maya, and Guillermo's friend, Charlie, sat in the helicopter as one of the nurses who flies in the helicopter told them all about the chopper and her job responsibilities and those of her crew.

As the nurse was talking, Guillermo interjected: "I have a doctor's kit."
Charlie chimed in: "I have a toy ambulance, but it's just a toy."
Maya wouldn't be left out either: "I have a Dora backpack. D-D-D-D-Dora, the Explorer."

Loved it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat,
Now you know what my day as a kindergarten teacher is like. One comment usually leads to another and they are never about the original subject.