Friday, December 19, 2008

She's crafty

"I'm a butterfly, and I look sooo good!"
"This isn't what I meant when I said Batman, but it's still pretty cool."

"I love cookies!"

We had a fun morning, and an equally crafty afternoon. The Carrboro Parks and Rec. Department today held Kids, Cookies and Candy Canes. Our first stop was the cookie decorating room, where Guillermo and Maya piled the frosting high on their cookies and then topped them off with a ton of sprinkles. Next, face painting. Guillermo asked for Batman. He loved it, but later told me he wanted the mask. Maya was a butterfly. Last, we went to the craft room and made reindeer clothes pins, reindeer candy canes and pom pom snowmen. It was fun.

This afternoon, we made bells from paper cups and jingle bell bracelets. They finished the afternoon paining Guillermo's refrigerator box clubhouse. We're crafty!

No comments: