Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Reason Why I Love Her


I had a bad day today. Nothing awful, just some bad news at Guillermo's dentist appointment, and then the kids were bratty and fighting all day. By the end of the day, I was tired, and well, a little teary, at the dinner table of course.  Maya saw me crying.

"I do this to you?" she asked, raising her arm.
"What?" I asked. 
"This."
"Come show me," I said.

She walked over in her black and white polka dot dress and white and black polka dot tights, held her arm up to my face and then wiped my tears on her sleeve. 
"Ok?" she said.
"OK," I said and pulled her in for a good hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet girl! And the photo of her is beautiful. Read this blog entry and look at the photo when she is grumpy. Or when she tells you she doesn't like your singing, either :)