Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bus trip

We're going on a bus ride tomorrow and I can't wait.  Maya, Guillermo and I took the bus downtown with our friends once since we've been here and they had a great time. This time,we're going with Guillermo's class for a field trip. All week, he's been studying transportation at school and to end the lesson, they will spend an hour on the bus that stops outside is his school. I am so excited. I live for this stuff: field trips, hanging out with Guillermo's school, helping. Guillermo is pretty excited, too. He'll have so much fun and he'll feel so proud and grown-up. Maya loves spending any time she can at Guillermo's school and with his class. Tonight she was saying "Maya, bus" over and over again. I hope we get to sing "The Wheels On the Bus."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun!! i ended up getting a TA position this summer and i also get to take my students on a bus ride!! do sing "wheels on the bus" for me!!
love you all!!

tia jen

holly said...

I love the bus, too! Wheels on the bus was my favorite song when I was in preschool.

Have fun!

jane said...

It sounds like a magic day is ahead of you.

We came home from the shops on the bus a couple of months ago and the kids loved it.

We'll have to do it again in the school holidays. :)