Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maya's birthday

Maya, opening presents.
Eating pizza
Maya's butterfly cupcakes

I'm a little late posting about Maya's birthday party. I left for a weekend in Austin early Friday morning and am having trouble catching up at home now that I'm back. 

Maya's party was fun.  A few of her friends came over Thursday afternoon and we filled the baby pool and turned on the sprinkler. Since Maya loves to paint, we also brought out all of her paints, a large piece of plywood for painting on, and small canvases for each kid to paint their own picture. One of Maya's friends didn't bring her swimsuit so she swam naked. That prompted Maya to insist that she also swim in the nude. That means I can't post any pictures of the actual playtime at the party. After painting a swimming a bit, Guillermo and his friend started painting themselves and soon all the kids were covered in paint. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

Those cupcakes look delicious!

Di said...

Love the topless Birthday Girl!!! If guests are required to go topless, please don't invite me to your birthday party unless you give me several months notice to go get a boob lift.