Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Vacation Starts Now



I decided to pull Guillermo out of preschool for the summer so we could have a few relaxing months before the Rest of His Life Starts when he goes to kindergarten in the fall. And, I also needed to use his preschool money to pay for our summer pool membership (don't judge me!).

His last day of school was Friday so today was officially the start of our summer. By 10:30 a.m. I was ready to take him back to school (even though he never went to school on Mondays) and drop Maya off with him. 

We regrouped, had a picnic at the park, bought some supplies for Maya's birthday party and then read books at the bookstore. It wasn't the most exciting day, but they did great. And, I am 1 1/2 assignments away from a carefree summer.

Our pool membership starts next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great summer guys. I hope to share some of the summer with you.
Love,
YaYa