5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was working at The Associated Press.
2. I lived in St. Louis with my sister.
3. I visited Will in Rolla, Mo., frequently.
4. Jogged and worked out nearly every day.
5. Spent a lot of time at the pool.
5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
2. Go for a jog
3. Buy Maya a sleeping bag
4. Return videos
5. Make Christmas lists (yes, I know, I know ...)
5 Treats I enjoy:
4. Hot chocolate
5. Wheat Thins
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire: (I think I am cramming to many things into one number).
2. Visit home more often.
3. Buy homes for my family to live or vacation in near me.
4. Build another home on the lot I live on now, plus pay off the mortgages of my parents, sister, and father-in-law, and set up college funds for my kids and niece and nephew.
5. Hire a chef and a personal trainer.
5 Places I have lived (Here are a few)
2. Austin, Texas
3. Germantown Hills, Ill.
4. Pleasant Valley, Iowa
5. Granada, Spain
5 Places I have worked:
5 People I tag:
3. Beth (I miss your blogs!)
4. Michelle T.
5. Michelle N.