Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is why I have problems ...

My parents have graciously agreed to buy me a winter coat for Christmas. In fact, I already have it, but am not allowed to wear it until Dec. 25th. I'm sticking to the rule because, well, I like a Christmas present on Christmas day, not more than a month in advance. 

However, my mother also asked me to send a list of a few small things I might want in addition to the coat. 

And my list below (in no particular order) shows why I am in a constant struggle with my weight.  

I asked for a few workout-related items, like a pair of yoga pants (even though I don't do yoga. They are still good workout pants) and a workout DVD for the days I don't run (I'm trying to run 3-4 times a week now). 

However, the rest of my list looks like this:
  • Two 9-inch round Springform Cake Pans
  • Cupcake Carrier
  • Wire rack
  • Cake Decorator Set
You see my dilemma? But, I love baking!

I asked for a pair of PJs, too,  just so after I work out and then bake, I can relax

(No, I don't expect everything. I just like to give her some options so I'm surprised on Christmas Day.)

1 comment:

erinjohn said...

nat,
what is it about having kids that makes us need to run and eat simultaneously!!?!?! i'm glad to know that i'm not alone in this struggle :) have a great turkey day!