Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Guillermo's wish

Guillermo, getting his first lesson without training wheels. 

Maya, stomping in the puddles while gets gets his bicycle lesson

My friend Leigh blogged about the wish her 5-year-old daughter made one day. While blowing the white fluff off a dandelion, her daughter, Flipper, declared "I wish the whole world was covered in glitter."

Sweet, I thought. 

The other day, Guillermo found a penny outside the shopping mall. I didn't want to walk back to the fountain, so I told him he could toss it in a puddle and make a wish.

"I wish for a catapult," he said. 

Not so sweet, I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give Guillermo a break. He's a boy.Keep on 2 wheelin' G. You will get the hang of it.
Love,
YaYa

Carolina Mama said...

What a fun time and a great picture to keep. :) You did find the wallet at the Hills right!